Cllr Claire Byrne - Pembroke District
I was delighted to be elected to represent Pembroke South- Dock on Dublin City Council and many thanks to those who supported me in the Local Elections 2014.
As Dublin City Council Councillor, I am working to deliver in the areas I promised during the elections in environment, waste, housing, planning, arts, culture and transport. I am also working to ensure that economic, social, political and environmental sustainability is placed at the core of the decision making process on how our city develops now and in the future.
I am an active member of the following council committees and external boards:
- South East Area Committee
- Environment Strategic Policy Committee
- Arts, Culture, Recreation and Community Committee
- Arts and Culture Advisory Group
- Local Economic and Community Development Committee
- Sutton to Sandycove Cycle Route Sub Committee
- Commemorative Naming Committee
- National Maternity Hospital
I also work as head of Environmental and Sustainability Education Specialist with a local company called Real Nation, for The Body&Soul Festival as their Sustainability Manager and occasionally with events collective called Happenings.ie, producing instant pop-up cultural events across the city.
Please get in touch if I can be of help to you on any local issue. I’d love to hear from you.